I've been playing about with Hexographer recently and I've put together this little map, a Far Flung Island inhabited by warring Elves, mischievous Puck and a nervous Edge Landers trading colony.
I'm planning to write this up as a sandbox / hexcrawl module, including such highlights as;
- Warlike tribes of vindictive Elves, bearing centuries old grudges and savagely cruel imaginations.
- Mischievous villages of creatively genius, but morally bankrupt, Puck.
- Sea Devil infested marshlands.
- Dormant volcano. Dormant volcano. Volcano!
- A newly settled trading colony.
- A recently destroyed trading colony.
- Dungeons and not-dungeons galore.
I'd love to hear any suggestions you guys have for things to put into the island, monsters you'd like to fight or locations you'd like to adventure in, as well as any hints + tips on making better maps next time round!